AdWords
1.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Big problems with AdWords support

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello!
Many people already watch our history with the incredibly indifferent attitude of the russian-language support of Google AdWords to the approval of campaigns without kicks and complaints.
We agree with your comments, that there remained only irresponsible people, who actually do not care.
But, we continue to collect examples and negative feedback of this nature for compiling a collective complaint of bloggers for send to Google headquarters (and what can we do? ...) As always, write in a personal mail.
Well, to "experts" of russian-language support of Google AdWords I want to say, that if you have the information where you take only one day for consideration, then do your work in good faith.
We make bids for the term of approval of our new campaign. The day has already passed. I bet for tomorrow, for the evening, say, after 18-00... What will you say?...

to be continued...

What do think?.... Elizabeth from Google AdWords answered us...
But guys, this is a fraud!
Dear Elizabeth, we sent to you screenshots as a proof. Your colleagues indicated, that already was about 358 views, but in fact, there were no views!

Now, it is clear, why in Europe a month ago, Google was fined for cheating users for $ 3 billion!!!

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Problems with fraud on the part of the russian-language support of Google AdWords

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Хочу Так Ж,

Your query seems way too much country specific for this community. Therefore, I'd like to suggest you to post the question in the Russian Forum at the below link.

***   Добро пожаловать в раздел Google AdWords!   ***

https://www.ru.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Why are video views lower on YouTube vs views on AdWords?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Guys, this is some kind of horror! How can you work that way? Russian-speaking Google AdWords all of them absolutely do not care about requesting campaigns.
We again waiting for 3-4 days for the approval of campaigns. Today is the fifth day already and they are silent ...
Is it really to owners and top managers all the same on what is happening in russian-speakingGoogle AdWords, they deprive the owners of GOOGLE profit.
Do something, dismiss, at last people from the russian-speaking Google AdWords support of the edward, dial new people, more responsible.

How can you work that way?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I do not know, what I can do else....but this is really some kind of horror! 
How can you work that way? Russian-speaking Google AdWords all of them absolutely do not care about requesting campaigns. 
We again waiting for 3-4 days for the approval of campaigns. Today is the fifth day already and they are silent ...
Is it really to owners and top managers all the same on what is happening in russian-speakingGoogle AdWords, they deprive the owners of GOOGLE profit.
Do something, dismiss, at last people from the russian-speaking Google AdWords support of the edward, dial new people, more responsible.
Can you write me e-mail adress head office?
And you know, unfortunately, today we will send letter to Larry Page and to Sundar Pichai about this big problem by DHL. 

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi, that is strange. I never faced such problems working with Google for last 5 years. It's always easy to reach AdWords support both via chat or phone. Also very often Google assigns a personal manager to your account which is answering all questions in a quick way. Opposite to Facebook - their supports is really terrible. 

Did you set up campaigns by yourself or did you take assistance from Google Partner?  

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Unfortunately, we do not have persistent manager, and no any answers from them.
Moreover, amerkian colleague from Google - Leonard, apologized to us for their bad work, and after, our campaign was immediately approved.

Problems with fraud on the part of the russian-language support of Google AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
We again have problems with fraud on the part of the russian-language support of Google AdWords. We only yesterday sent the campaign for approval. And we indicated a budget of 3 euros per day (!). 
But already this morning (day did not pass yet), we received quantity of views for 9 euros!!!
How can you work that way? This is fraud and deception of consumers of your services!
Top-managers Google, where are all of you?!!!

Big problem with Google AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,
We again have problems with fraud on the part of the russian-language support of Google AdWords. We only yesterday sent the campaign for approval. And we indicated a budget of 3 euros per day (!). 
But already this morning (day did not pass yet), we received quantity of views for 9 euros!!!
How can you work that way? This is fraud and deception of consumers of your services!
Top managers, where are all of you?!!!

Big problem with Google AdWords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

You can directly contact to Google Support team regarding this.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7218750

Hope this will solve your issue.

Thanks,

Aslam

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Хочу Так Ж,

Your query seems way too much country specific for this community. Therefore, I'd like to suggest you to post the question in the Russian Forum at the below link.

***   Добро пожаловать в раздел Google AdWords!   ***

https://www.ru.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-AdWords/ct-p/Google_AdWords

Best,

Lakatos

Irresponsible and unprofessional support of the russian-language support of Google AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello!
Many already watch our history with the incredibly indifferent attitude of the russian-language support of Google AdWords to the approval of campaigns without kicks and complaints.
We agree with your comments, that there remained only irresponsible people, who actually do not care.
But, we continue to collect examples and negative feedback of this nature for compiling a collective complaint of bloggers for send to Google headquarters (and what can we do? ...) As always, write in a personal mail.
Well, to "experts" of russian-language support of Google AdWords I want to say, that if you have the information where you take only one day for consideration, then do your work in good faith.
We make bids for the term of approval of our new campaign. The day has already passed. I bet for tomorrow, for the evening, say, after 18-00... What will you say?...