AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Bid Adjustment Ad Schedule

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to increase the bid by 20% between 9-10AM, 12-1PM, 1-2PM and 2-3PM for a campaign. I want the campaign to continue to run 24/7. Is this possible? Please let me know.

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff K
March 2016

Re: Bid Adjustment Ad Schedule

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Jeff,

Yes this is possible. Select the campaign and navigate to Settings > Ad Schedule. Once there click the "+ad schedule" link and create five time periods: 12am - 9am, 9am-10am, 10am-12pm, 12pm-3pm, and 3pm-12am. Once this is done save and set the bid adjustment to +20% for the two periods that you mentioned: 9-10am and 12-3pm. Make sure you add the other time ranges as specified with a bid adjustment of 0% otherwise your ads won't show during that time. Also note that you can only break a day up into six periods.

-Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff K
March 2016

Re: Bid Adjustment Ad Schedule

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hey Jeff,

Yes this is possible. Select the campaign and navigate to Settings > Ad Schedule. Once there click the "+ad schedule" link and create five time periods: 12am - 9am, 9am-10am, 10am-12pm, 12pm-3pm, and 3pm-12am. Once this is done save and set the bid adjustment to +20% for the two periods that you mentioned: 9-10am and 12-3pm. Make sure you add the other time ranges as specified with a bid adjustment of 0% otherwise your ads won't show during that time. Also note that you can only break a day up into six periods.

-Jim
Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.