AdWords
1.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Associated with the maximum number of AdWords accounts even if the account is not linked to anything

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"This Google Account is already associated with the maximum number of AdWords accounts. To proceed, please enter a different email address."... even if the account is not linked to anything. I received an invitation to link the account to our advertiser's one but i can't accept the invite because of the above message... Pls advise. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Associated with the maximum number of AdWords accounts even if the account is not linked to anyt

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

Google only allows an email address to be associated with a single AdWords account. Likely what has happened is that at some time in the past your email address was associated with another AdWords account. You could find out if this is the case by logging in at adwords.google.com with your Google account, and see if it takes you to an AdWords account.

If you plan to access multiple AdWords accounts, I recommend using an AdWords Manager account. You can see more info here: https://www.google.com/adwords/manager-accounts/

If you only need to access one AdWords account, you'll probably need to create/use another email address which is not already associated with an AdWords account.

I hope that helps!

John