AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Assigned Google Representative

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

How can I request an assigned Google representative for my MCC account? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maria R
September 2015

Re: Assigned Google Representative

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Maria R;

A Google  dedicated  Rep is assigned  usually to accounts based on spending, or to new accounts;.

The level of spending required is  a marketing decision which varies from territory to territory;

A Google on the phone Rep is always available for consultation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maria R
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Maria R;

A Google  dedicated  Rep is assigned  usually to accounts based on spending, or to new accounts;.

The level of spending required is  a marketing decision which varies from territory to territory;

A Google on the phone Rep is always available for consultation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV,
I was informed by a Google representative that a dedicated rep is assigned at random and it that spend has nothing to do with it.
What is the minimum spend required by Google and how can I request a representative?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;
I am not familiar with "randomly assigning". Knowing Google - nothing is random at Google... Smiley Surprised 

As for the level of spend: This varies, and depending on the territory and market.