AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

As I am trying to take the Adwords Fundamentals Exam there is something wrong as it loads.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see only the question. I am unable to enter an answer, nor are there any visible options to select. Time is simply running down, and I cannot get beyond the first question. There is no way to skip the question in hopes that the second may load correctly. I have altered the language setting several times and can see no change between the settings.

3 Expert replyverified_user

As I am trying to take the Adwords Fundamentals Exam there is something wrong as it loads.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aaron S,

There have been several people reporting this issue over the past months with no clear solution. The best thing I can offer would be to use Google Chrome, change the language setting from English (U.K.) to English United States. If need be, refresh page and see what happens. 

Hope the get back going,

James

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

One of my team members had this exact same issue last night. They switched to using Google Chrome and were able to complete the exam.

John

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi guys,

I checked on this issue a few days ago. Chrome and US English should definitely do the trick, at least with regard to the Fundamentals exam.

Best,

Lakatos

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

We experienced the same issue with the Digital Sales Exam last week- questions but no answers to select

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aaron.

Most of the time, the issue is with the Browser. Switch to Chrome and then try. If you are using Chrome, check the plugins by using the address in browser:

chrome://plugins/

Enable the required plugins like Adobe Flash Player. Also try to turn off the pop up blockers or any unnecessary plugins. Then try to refresh the page and check the behavior.

Thanks