AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Are we all tired of not being able to use an ipad to manage our Adwords account???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is rediculous. Brand new ipad. Everything latest and greatest. STILL f-ing Adwords constantly crashes. I wish google would stop wasting hundreds of Millions trying to put various industry professionals like travel agents and loan officers out of business and spend some time fixing their own tech problems. 

This is serious inconvenience to me and thousands of others who are paying millions every year in advertising fees. 

Its beyond rediculous. Will anyone at google own up to this and take responsibility and fix the [censored] problems once and for all. We know apple is no help. We are relying on the engineers to do the right thing and be the bigger company. 

Thanks for listening. 

Are we all tired of not being able to use an ipad to manage our Adwords account???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ps "d-a-r-n" is not an offensive term to be censored. What is offensive is wasting my precious time.