2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Approaching Third Party from Google Support Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are doing the adword from last 1 years and working properly , Hence now we have starting facing the issue in adword and we called google expert person no one is co-operate us friendly , Once by luck i get connected with expert Mounica from support team , But they are approaching to get help from third party where as we don’t want that. As a end user google adword team is no co-operative they have internal tied up with third party to get the customer and approaching them instead of helping the customer .
Very poor service from adword team which they do is not correct . very much dis-appointed the kind of service i got from them …..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Approaching Third Party from Google Support Team

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Could you please describe your issue which you are facing in your AdWords campaigns...

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Sir,
Recently i have issued in my accounts , All of the sudden my conversion
ration as per click get down , Hardly i got the call from the campaign ,
Mr.Harish has called me and suggested some correction with new setting , I
got the click but still conversion from the click is very less , Hardly i
got the call , Earlier my campaign working fine , I dont know how
Mr.Abhimanyu got in the picture, Ms. Mounica from google adword forwarded
the call to ottoedge Third party without knowing my issue , We are very
much disappointed and had very bad experience with Mr.Abhimanyu and we dont
want to give the adword to Ottoedge , Kinldy help us to resolve the issue .

Hemant S D

IT Head

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>
Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Hemant,

I am sorry to hear that you had bad experience with support. If some one working at Google support forwarded your number to a third party AdWords expert that's probably illegitimate. I hope it did not in fact happen and it was only a misunderstanding over the phone. - Meanwhile please note that this is a public community where advertisers try helping each other. Therefore we have zero knowledge about who Mr Harish, Mr.Abhimanyuor, Otto Edge, and Ms Monica are.

Based on your lines, my understanding is that your CR was fine earlier, however, it dropped recently. It is not a rare issue therefore if you want us to give you some pieces of advice, please try sharing some additional details regarding the problem. E.g. what is the campaign time, location target, when and how much CR decreased, etc.