AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Another creative in the ad group was selected over this one and ad not selected to run?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help with both errors.

We're getting, "Another creative in the ad group was selected over this one", what does this mean? How do we fix, if we need to.

Also, we're getting an error, ad not selected to run. We have our campaigns set to 24/7, please help.

Thanks.

F

1 Expert replyverified_user

Another creative in the ad group was selected over this one and ad not selected to run?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aaron and Franklin T,

This problem usually relates to confusing campaign structure, specifically when you have same/similar keywords across more than one adgroup/campaign. If so, you should use embedded negatives or structure your account based on the website's content theme. 

To learn more about this issue and the fix, you can read the following article -

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Articles/Another-Creative-in-the-Ad-Group-was-Selected-Ove...

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.