AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Now I'm having a trouble with filling the payment form of google adsense. First, I added my payoneer account into it then I deleted it because I'm not sure what account type I selected once I was filing. After removing  the bank account I added, I re add it but I shows the message (An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.).  Kindly help to comment on how to settle this error. Looking forward to your prompt reponse.

Thank you so much in advance for your kind help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chansaravuth N
November 2015

Re: An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Chansaravuth,

This forum is for questions related to AdWords. For questions related to AdSense, you will want to post in this forum.

It sounds like this was probably a technical error, though. I'd recommend clearing your cache & cookies, and as a next step, trying in a different browser.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Edit: Thanks for getting there first, Jack!

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hey @Chansaravuth N

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. As this is the AdWords forum, you will likely get better help from the AdSense forum in regards to your issue.

If that does not work I suggest you call Google Support directly, as they are best placed to help you (on user to user communities, finding solutions to account-specific issues can be a challenge).

Best of luck :-)

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chansaravuth N
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi Chansaravuth,

This forum is for questions related to AdWords. For questions related to AdSense, you will want to post in this forum.

It sounds like this was probably a technical error, though. I'd recommend clearing your cache & cookies, and as a next step, trying in a different browser.

Hope this helps!
Cassie

Edit: Thanks for getting there first, Jack!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much for your assistance,Cassie.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you so much,Jack.