AdWords
2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone has opened an AdWords account under my account I have tried emailing no response. Tried calling numerous numbers to get help and everyone keeps redirecting me back to googlesupport AdWords. If anyone can please help me my account has been suspended due to this and I'm really about to delete all my accounts I'm so frustrated.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shayla W,

You should use this interactive web form to report that your (the) account is compromised. 

You can also try to contact AdWords Support for further help. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). This may not work since your (the) account is suspended. 

Please note that we cannot access accounts here, so there is not much we can do. AdWords Support is the only ones that can access the account with you. I advise you work through the process and properly close out the account and not simply delete your Google account... since that leaves the account active in your name. You are responsible for any accounts you opened so spend the time to deal with the situation. 

Kind Regards,

James