AdWords
5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords won't resolve my account suspension - email said it's up and running, support says suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email saying my account was suspended.  I emailed the online support center and then got an email saying it was not suspended.  When I call adwords, they say it's suspended and that I can re-email online support.   It is a circle I am travelling in and GoogleAdWords accepted my payment, but won't run the ads and one area is saying my account is fine and when I call, they said it's suspended.   It is very frustrating that there is conflicting information and no one can help me resolve this.   I have money being held up by Adwords for a product I cannot use. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords won't resolve my account suspension - email said it's up and running, support says suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’