2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adwords support issue

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am from pakistan and a user of adwods but from 2 weeks or so, live chat option in not appearing in my account. I thought there may be a problem in my previous account so i created a new account but facing same problem. Now two options are available for support, namely "E mail" and "phone" .. Previously adwords team is also very responsive in giving reply through E mail but from 2 weeks haven't received any email with regards to my problems. Phone number that is mention for support is also not responding plz help me solve my problems. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords support issue

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Khuram,

Have you tried going to the AdWords support domain? You can just google "AdWords Support" and click on the link which should be something like this:

Community AdWords Support.jpg

As you can see in the screenshot, you should be able to see a local support number (in you case which ideally should be a number located in Pakistan itself). I am assuming they do have a local support team there, if not, can try going to this link to explore other options of getting in touch with a Google Support team member:

Lastly, just wanted to say, if in fact you have already reached out to the support team, you should be hearing back from them (especially if you had called in your queries), as they have to close every query that gets logged in their system. Google (Especially AdWords) is very good when it comes to support and I believe you should hear from them soon. If all else fails, you can always explore the above 2 options of contacting support.

Do let us know if your query does get resolved.

Hope this Helps!

Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Khuram,
Not exactly sure why that's not working, but if you have a specific question on AdWords, I suggest you post here in the Community and you will receive answers, help, and support from members of the Community.

To possibly resolve your issue, try clearing your cookies and cache and see if that helps.

Finally, I suggest you do not manage multiple AdWords Accounts for the same website. AdWords will not double-serve your Ads, and you should only have one AdWords Account per website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes Same Problem Now Appearing Here as well

I think Google No longer Support Pakistan for Tech Support

I Clear my Cookies But Still in Vain ... Previously it work Perfectly with chat support but now That window is not appearing