2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adwords seems to be disapproving my ad without proper reason

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey guys, Please help me.
I am a serious advertiser trying to put my ad in adwords.
I keep getting reason for disapproval as website not working. However my website is working PERFECTLY fine. Please someone from adwords look into my matter please.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords seems to be disapproving my ad without proper reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Nirmal P,

This is a user-to-user support system where no one here can access your account. If you need Google AdWords support to actually look into your account and provide precise assistance, please open AdWords, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then call the phone number shown... or click on Help (same location) and use another method to interact with support directly. 

Please note that the alert you are getting could mean that your website is not accessible from every location in the world, which is required. Sometimes users or website hosting companies have blocks added at the server level, or a hosting package is limited and when it reaches a daily or monthly bandwidth amount, the limitation kicks in and flips the website off. You could verify these with your hosting provider.

Of course, sometimes the final URL and display URL in the ad is simply typed wrong. You could open the add and click edit and then copy and paste the precise URL into a web browser and verify it loads to the landing page directly.

And, rarely, Google Adbot that crawls websites hits a snag that is not your fault and it thinks your landing page URL is not accessible when it actually is. Google Support could help with that.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile