AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords ripped me off

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been trying to close the account for 9 months when I call customer service they say you have to email us.

After emailing them back and forth for a few weeks finally they say that I will not be charged no more and my account is closed, apparently they kept on charging my card for 9 months.

I called customer service numbers times,

No worries they'll transfer you from one line to the other oh and finally there they like to say or will call you back within 3 to 4 hours.

After nine months going back and forth I called the bank and stop the payments on the account......

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords ripped me off

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Vitaliy B,

I would suggest that you use this interactive web form to file a complaint with as much details as possible. This will bring your specific situation attention from those that that need to know. 

It would also be advised to paused or remove all keywords, ads, ad groups, and campaigns, which will remove all possible drivers to performance on the account. If performance happens, you are responsible for the charges (even during the cancellation process).  

Kind Regards,

James