AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords refund to paypal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords account was suddenly suspended, so I ask for refund because I still have $224 on my account. I am using a manual payment thru "Paypal". And the confirmation message said that the refund will be send to my Paypal account within 1 week.....but it's 1 month already but there still no refund.So I contacted the support team and they said that they can't do the refund and I must contact paypal to stop charging the account. But then Paypal said that they can't do that because the money has been claimed by adwords already so I must contact the Adwords support.....Again I contacted the support team and they said that they can't refund my money.....What the hell....They are using so much excuses, and telling me to " do this,do that...etc".And in the end they can't refund the money....I'm so disappointed...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords refund to paypal

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I am only aware of the option to pay using PayPal in the Philipenes. Is that where you live?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I live here in the Philippines

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Adwords said that they can't do anything to refund the money....Please help me