AdWords
6.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords limitations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Is it possible to limitate the number of times my ad is clicked from one and the same IP address? For example if my competitors want to click all the time my add from one and the same PC, can I limitate that?

For me it will be the best if my ad is clicked up to 5 times from one IP address and after that never to show again to this user.

Regards,

Lyubomir

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lyubomir A
October 2016

Re: Adwords limitations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Another option you could explore is if you are able to create a Google Analytics remarketing audience with users that have hit your site more than 5 times from ads in a short time period. Then you can use RLSA to add this audience as a negative across your campaigns.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lyubomir A;

You could; read at the following link;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2456098?hl=en

Having said that, be aware that your competitor may use dynamic IP. If this were the case I would ask Google to investigate;

Read more about invalid clicks;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549113

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lyubomir A
October 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Another option you could explore is if you are able to create a Google Analytics remarketing audience with users that have hit your site more than 5 times from ads in a short time period. Then you can use RLSA to add this audience as a negative across your campaigns.