AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords keeps logging me in over and over and sending me to Google Admin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! So every time I go to the AdWords home page, it asks me to make an account or log in. So I log in with the account I'm on now (which has all my website stuff tied to it) and as soon as I'm logged in, I get redirected back to the Google Admin page. This is a vicious cycle and I cannot get to AdWords, Analytics, etc. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kelsey K
January

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

This is a web browser issue, not an issue with the AdWords system. 

You will want to log out of your Google account, clear your web browser cache/history, update the web browser to the latest version (and ideally use Google Chrome)... and then remove any browser extensions like UBlock, AdBlock, etc... and then go to Google AdWords and log in. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! I ended up going to Firefox again and doing everything you said above there and it finally let me log in without trying to switch to my work's email. I've been having this issue for months where it thinks my work email is my default G-Suite account and it's super frustrating. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kelsey,

You are very welcome and I am happy to hear it is fixed for you.

Cheers,

James