AdWords
2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords is disapproved

N/A
# 1
N/A

I have received a notification from ad words that my ad is dis approved, yet I haven't touch anything in two months since starting program and everything has been working just fine until just recently. Where do I go for answers?? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords is disapproved

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

You must have received email stated ad is approved with reason. Also you can look int policy details column for the reason of disapproval.

Can you please share reason of disapproval?

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Adwords is disapproved

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

You can find why your ads are disapproved, by looking at the "Status" column in your ads tab.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1704381

Hover over the white speech bubble Ad disapproval bubble next to "Disapproved" and click the disapproval reason to learn more about the policy.

Deepak

Dis-approved add

N/A
# 4
N/A

I have received a notification from ad words that my ad is dis approved, yet I haven't touch anything in two months since starting program and everything has been working just fine until just recently. Where do I go for answers?? 

Karl