2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adwords does not turn on my ads (because of my budget)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Com,

It's my first time using adwords for Ads and so I'm new to the system and the surface.

I made a new Ad (18 Keywords / budget for a day: 50$ / cpc-bid: 1,80$) - when I now finish that its turned on but won't display and the following messages comes up:

Your ad is only shown occasionally due to your budget. (or similar message, because I'm from germany idk the Version in english!)

So why does my ads won't display by google?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords does not turn on my ads (because of my budget)

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Maximilian S,

As the message imparts that your daily budget is the reason for not showing the ads.

Please cross check the below mentioned points-

Estimated first page bids and the top page bids for your keywords(if not very high as compared to the daily budget)

Budget consumed(if you have already consumed approx 40$, ads will trigger occasionally to show your ads throughout the entire day.)

Note: As the system takes few hours to update the data on the dashboard, might be you have already got clicks and spent 70-80% of the total daily budget.

Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’