4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adwords disapproval - site violates policy.....

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently went and created an ad for adwords and it's come back Disapproval reason: Site violates policy. So I sent in a email via the contact us, still waiting for any help and can't figure out what is wrong with my site.

Can anyone assist please?

Thank you!!

Adwords disapproval - site violates policy.....

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Perhaps it has something to do with the portfolio images. I certainly wouldn't consider anything onsite to be lewd or inappropriate, but Google can be a bit particular about this sort of thing. If/when you do get a response, they can often be vague, and sometimes even a bit frustrating. So, you may be in for a longer process to try and figure out what the issue is. 

Having a privacy policy is a necessity. It may not be the issue, but examples are readily available and fairly easy to do. The grey on grey color scheme does make the site difficult to read - If you do get an "unclear content" response from Google that could(?) be a possible reason.

When you do get a response from Google you may get a little more insight. Until then, if you do have competitors in the field that do successfully advertise, do some research and see what is different about their sites. How do the handle the more... Intimate images, etc.