AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords billing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was billed for $200 that I never agreed to. My budget is $3.00 a day..Has this happened to anyone else.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords billing

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a forum for resolution of technical issues, we are volunteer AdWords professionals and do not have access or visibility to your account. You will need to contact Google to resolve billing issues. fyi, when you open an AdWords account, accept the terms, and enter your credit card information you enter into a written contract with Google regarding the terms of billing in your account. 

I have used Google AdWords since it was first available, and have managed many accounts - i've never once seen them make a billing error. It doesn't mean it cannot happen, but it is unlikely (since you asked if they do this all the time).  They will be able to point you to reports showing where the billing was incurred; Google doesn't just "make up" charges. 

Here are instructions for contacting them, hth:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6273970

Adwords billing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Glenn;

My suggestion: Pay, and open a ticket with support. If clicks accrued  found to be above the  monthly limit (30.4*daily budget)  - you will be credited. I would not recommend disputing the charges by declining the payment.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’