AdWords
6.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Adwords support is a joke, perhaps in pair with a 3rd world country.
My account got suspended for "suspicious activity", well my campaign has not even started, so tried contacting support on the chat (india), ended up 1hr and 15 to get an answer sorry we cannot help, called the ENGLISH line (Philippines) 3 times each call got disconnected, i was told, let me transfer you, got transferred to automated service.
Contacted Adwords by email, got exact same answer multiple times, are these robots or people ? I'm in US and been trying to get hold of some real support here in US who i can talk to and get the real reason behind my account suspension, but been unable to do so. Shame on you GOOGLE!! You lost my respect. Get you sh*t together google, or you'll end up like AOL or Earthlink (for those who can remember Earthlink)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you share the url of the site that has been suspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sure its www.pacxo.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still going on the google infinite black hole the automated emails, i added 2 credit cards, verified a business checking account and they still kept my account suspended..

I need to talk to a real account rep in US, it seems that all calls are routed to the Philippines.