AdWords
1.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account suspended. we have never run a campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are managing an account for a client.  In the process of account set up, the account was immediately suspended for "suspicious behavior" and has been suspended ever since.  I cannot get a resolution from anyone.  the group is a non-profit, has been in business since 1973.  Now it seems that no matter what i do, nothing good happens.  account indefinitely stalled.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

No; You cannot advertise with Google anymore. Any account opened will be suspended.

Nothing much we can help with at this point..

Sorry

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Kindly go through https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Can you try filling up this form and see if that helps you out:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Regards,

Aslam

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Has this client got a history with AdWords - if so, is it blemish free?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They have never had an adwords account.  The problem is that their site is older and the UX is not great so the terms and conditions are on the "more information" page.  I spoke with adwords support and walked them through the site and they agreed that everything was in order, but 2 weeks later, the account is still suspended.  i have talked to them many times since and they always say "this case is currently being worked on"  it is supremely frustrating.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have filled this out several times already.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This is a billing issue. If the form was declined, the account would not be reinstated, due to billing issues.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is where they are sending me:

Untrustworthy behavior

The following is not allowed:

Concealing or misstating information about the business, product, or service

Examples: Enticing users to part with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for products or services typically available for free; sites that are "phishing" for users' information

We take untrustworthy promotions very seriously and consider them to be an egregious violation of our policies. Advertisers or sites that are found to be untrustworthy are not permitted to advertise with us again, so please err on the side of caution in being clear about the product, business, or service that you're promoting. Note that in determining whether an advertiser or site is untrustworthy, we may review information from multiple sources including your ad, website, accounts, and third party sources.

We reinstate accounts only if there's compelling evidence that we made an error. If you believe we've made an error, you can submit an appeal with any additional information you can provide.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. 

This is the warning on the account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

if this indeed started because of a bad credit card (billing issue)  will i be able to open a new account with the same destination URL and new credit card?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

It seems to be several violations. The account will not be reinstated.