AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords account gone suspend due to some billing troubles

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello fellas,
Few days ago I created my first adwords account and I choose to go with postpay payment terms with adwords. But after running ads for 2 days my account gone suspend because they did not take charge the amount automatically from my Credit Card which I'm using in my adwords account and the account undergone negatve balance and personally I believe team of adwords thinks that I ran away while I was waiting for the automatic charge from my credit card which I already ad in my adwords account.
So anyone from the google adwords staff can tell me the exact reason because the ad I was using was clean so I don't think it's a concern. There was only billing issue, if possible contact me via my email and tell me the reason behind this suspension also if it's because Billing issue please clear my doubt.

Waiting to hear back

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords account gone suspend due to some billing troubles

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

If you have any unpaid amount for the adwords account, you first need to pay that amount.
Then you need to contact the adwords support explaining that your have already paid the pending/due balance, they will make your account active/revoke the suspension after verification.

Contact adwords support:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Adwords account gone suspend due to some billing troubles

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for the suggestion mate, I already cleared the unpaid amount. Gonna contact them,
Let;s see