4.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adwords account bug?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Newbie advertiser here running a google shopping campaign through adwords. I am ok with google merchant account and also I was with adwords account. When I first entered campaign details it ran instantly, after I got a suggestion in my account to increase my budget as it was capping the clicks, my account froze, no more clicks.

Now it's showing 0 clicks, impression and $0 cost for today but it says limited by budget.

I think it's a bug in adwords because my budget is bigger than $0 yet it won't work. Also I don't want a second budget increase yet, I'm ok with my current daily budget and was wondering what can I do to fix this?

Should I input my old daily budget or what is wrong?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Alfred N
October 2015

Re: Adwords account bug?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Alfred,
Can you use the ad preview and diagnostics tool to check one of your search terms? (it's in the tools menu).

Alternatively, if you click the little speech bubble beside your keywords, it will give more detail as to why your ads are not showing.

Finally, what timezone are you in and what is your account set up to be in? Could it be that the day hasn't reset yet?

Re: Adwords account bug?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I really appreciate the suggestions, I also called Google Adwords Support and was told it'll be fixed soon.