AdWords
3.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Not Loading When Starting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am signed in, try to load adwords, and it says loading, shows the loading circle, goes blank, then does it all again. Every time it does it I get sent a "getting started with adsense email". It will be my first time using adwords but I just cannot get past the starting point.

I have cleared cookies, cache, reinstalled, tried different browsers, incognito mode, no ad blockers, no plugins, clean slate tries to no avail. 

Please help,

Chris

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Not Loading When Starting

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Chris,

I've got a little confused where you say that you received an ADSENSE e-mail...are we talking about Adsense or Adwords? If it is Adsense, the offical community is here:
https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/forum/#!forum/adsense

If it is indeed Adwords, can you try to register a new account under another e-mail and see if it works? Since you've taken all the initial tests on cleaning cookies and trying different browsers, sometimes is a little account bug.

I've got success resolving this by logging in on my account through some other devices, like tablets and mobile, and then the desktop account worked again.

If you really need that account and can't use another one, try and get in touch with Adwords Team here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

Hope this helps,

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

Which browser are you using to sign up for AdWords? Do you already have a Google account OR are you trying to use the same Google account to sign up for AdWords as well?

This help center doc will guide you how to create an AdWords account:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704354?hl=en&ref_topic=3119073

Also, this help center doc will help you see the common issues that you run into while signing up for AdWords:- https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32039

Let us know if this helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sorry, clarification: "getting started with Adwords" it is my Adwords account. I have already have an Account I just have never been able to load it up for the first time. I use chrome browser but have tried it with IE and Tor. I will try to re register under a different email...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Chris,

Just try login from another computer or from mobile. Check for your internet speed as well.

Regards,
Bharath. U

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue with mobile login attempts.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Create one dummy gmail id and try to login AdWords. If it works, then there will be some problem using from your personal email id.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
Hi Chris,
I would not attempt to create a "dummy" account.

Please clear your cache and cookies and try again?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Does anyone read the issue before trying to provide a solution? I HAVE CLEARED CACHE AND COOKIES, REINSTALLED GOOGLE CHROME, I HAVE NO EXTENSIONS, PLUGINS, or AD BLOCKERS RUNNING. The issue still remains.

I have created another account under my actual website's contact email, which works.

It is not a solution, just a temporary workaround. It would be most efficient if all my campaigns for my different websites were under one account. Thanks for the suggestions on creating a new account, hopefully I'll find a solution to the original problem.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Chris,

That's fine. Could you try login editor using your email ID with the issue.

I need to know whether you unable to login only AdWords.

Could you able to check the emails using that ID?

Regards,
Bharath. U