2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adwords Limits for Large Client with 100 million products

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am evaluating creating dynamic Adwords text ads using ad customizers for a new client with 100 million products. 

On the Adwords Account Limits page, I saw there are several limitations to this projects success. 
What is the process for getting increases for the extraordinary large client with commensurate ad spend?
Targeting limits:
5 million ad group targeting items like keywords. We will need 100 million keywords
Limits for Business Data and Feeds
5 million rows or feed items per account for dynamic ads, ad customizers, and extensions. We will need 100 million rows in the business data feed
I have already posted this question on the Adwords API forum telling me to post here:
1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Brian R,

I am in fact unaware of the right answer, because your situation is way too much unique. Therefore I can only share my own experience. In the past it did happen a (very) few times that I had to ask for some exception due to sizes associated with the advertising needs of a client of mine. The right way to do it was always me having to contact AdWords and submitting a request supported with some facts. The request was granted each time. I need to note that because the client had been spending in excess of $100K pm, we had earlier been assigned a Google rep to help us whenever we were in need. Based on that gut feeling is you will not have an opportunity to discuss the above before burning some money on your AdWords campaigns and being assigned a Google rep. Let's hope I am wrong.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I can promise you there is no circumstance under which you actually need 100 million keywords. DKI text ads have nothing to do with KW inventory. Dynamic targeting methods don't use KW's. 

What goal are you actually trying to accomplish? Forget about supposed tactics or structure - What is the end result you want to achieve?