AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Language: I set the campaign to target "All Language" but the ad cannot be triggered?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the campaign setting, I have set the language to "All language". So basically the ad is supposed to be triggered no matter which language the audience is using. But when i tested it in the Google Ad Preview it said the ad cannot be triggered because "The user's language settings don't match your campaign's language targeting". I have set the correct location, correct domain, and either language. So what goes wrong?

Sandy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Language: I set the campaign to target "All Language" but the ad cannot be tri

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Sandy,

Ad preview tool is not 100 % reliable. Happens from time to time, that it says something which is not true. I think you can safely say with this settings your ads will really be delivered to "all languages".

Tomáš

Adwords Language: I set the campaign to target "All Language" but the ad cannot be triggered?!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Well...You should remember that first the search query is matched to all eligible keywords, and  only then the system checks if the user is on the list of targeted languages.

Try to target only one language using the ad preview. What do you get?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’