3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adwords Grant Application Technical Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having issues apply for the Google Adwords grant. When apply from the "get started" button on the Adwords Account Creation Guide For Google Ad Grants, I can get to the first page where you input the email to be used for the account and choose the time zone and currency, but when I click "save and continue" to go ahead and create the first campaign, the screen goes blank. Previously, I've been able to circumvent this by logging in on a private window to AdWords, but recently this has taken me to the regular AdWords account creation, not the one that doesn't require billing info. Anyone have any tips or can fix this issue? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adwords Grant Application Technical Issue

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Sam,

Thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community!

Could you let us know if you're still facing the same issue with creating a new account? You can find here the steps on how to create this account. (I'd also recommend trying this on an incognito window, just to eliminate the possibility of any cache-related issues)

Hope this works! Please feel free to reach out in case you have any additional questions or concerns.