AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Fundamental Exam - Unable to finish the exam

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am near of 50% of trhe exam and I cannot see the next question. I receive the message : Request could not be completed. Please try again.

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dominic T
November 2016

Re: Adwords Fundamental Exam - Unable to finish the exam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dominic T

It's really frustrating when it terminates in the middle. But practically, there can be several reasons for this. For instance - a bad internet connection, some temporary issue with exam site, browser issues, etc. 

If you already had to leave it mid-way, there's hardly anything that can be done now. You can take the same test after a week. Meanwhile, you can try a different exam. Maybe a shopping exam or video or mobile?  

Make sure you clear your browser's cache before attempting the next.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dominic T
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dominic T

It's really frustrating when it terminates in the middle. But practically, there can be several reasons for this. For instance - a bad internet connection, some temporary issue with exam site, browser issues, etc. 

If you already had to leave it mid-way, there's hardly anything that can be done now. You can take the same test after a week. Meanwhile, you can try a different exam. Maybe a shopping exam or video or mobile?  

Make sure you clear your browser's cache before attempting the next.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your answer. I will redo the exam with your explanations. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yeah. This thread sounds frustrating. And I am seeing way too many similar complaints in this forum recently. Anyway, will try to check on it myself tomorrow ... 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

So that you know guys I just passed the AdWords Fundamentals exam with latest version of Chrome and language set to US English. Everything worked fine during the session. 

Hope you'll also be done in due time. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir, I am getting the error - Request cannot be completed. Try again. when I am trying for the Mobile Ads Exams. Can you please suggest a remedy for this. I have passed all exams and have been trying to get the Mobile Certification but to no avail. 

Since you are an expert I am reaching out to you. Also suggest how I can intimate Google about this problem. 

Thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HERE'S WHAT TO DO!

I had the same experience at question 70.  Someone else posted that they "had nothing to lose" and refreshed the page in their browser.  I tried it and it worked for me.

Here's a screenshot of the error: "Request could not be completed. Please try again."

https://www.screencast.com/t/UCaw0Oex

I can't tell if that question I refreshed the page on was counted correctly or incorrectly, but my overall score was a pass by the end.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Confirmed. Refresh the page and it will load the next question. Thanks for the tip @Daniel K

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did that for a couple of pages.  I am now on Question 82 and no amount of refreshing, clearing cache, and opening the exam on chrome worked.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To avoid any problems, you have to go to Incognito mode in Chrome.