AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Expres or Adwords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am Vinu and my problem is whenever I try accessing adwords, I am being redirected to adwords EXPRESS which is quite annoying.I tried clearing cache and cookies and still yielded no results.My email id is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> and I request someone to help me.Thank you.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Re: Adwords Expres or Adwords?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Vinu,

It seems you've created an Adwords express account. There is an option on the right side of Adwords Express window to go to Google Adwords account. You need to click on the "Vertical three dots" to explore the menu and got to Google Adwords.

I don't think there is a way to eliminate this Adwords Express account and open the Adwords directly. You have to come to express every time to access the Adwords.

Regards
Sandeep Kumar

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey Vinu, according to this thread https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Account-Issues/How-to-switch-from-AdWords-Express-... you can simply call the support team and they will help you switch over to regular AdWords. You can call them at this number 1-866-246-6453.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hi Vinu K

Here I a screen shot of the "Vertical Three Dots" after clicking on them it opens a drop down box with one option in it "View in AdWords" click on that and it will open AdWords for you.

Vertical Three Dots.pngVertical Three dots

Adwords Expres or Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too am facing the same issue. If you find a solution please ping me at anmol@eotonline.com.