AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Editor Not Posting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to post a campaign in Adwords Editor.  I made changes, and clicked post and it says it's posting but it's not moving from 0%.

Please help ASAP.

You can call at <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Editor Not Posting

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Are you adding a large number of locations, by any chance? There's a known problem with uploading unresolved locations - the resolution step is slow, and is not reflected in the progress bar.

(In case you wonder, "resolving" the location means taking the free-form location name that the user entered, and sending it to the server to figure out which, if any, actual location this name most likely corresponds to. This has to be done before the location can actually be added to the account).

If that's what you are doing, then the workaround is to first run Check Locations (there's a button on the toolbar of Locations view). After that, once all locations are resolved, Post Changes should work normally.