AdWords
3.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Billing Country

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want to ask one question.

If I create adwords campaign in USA then I can choose billing country as Indian and Indian card for Billing in start?

and If I do so then is there any chances that google suspend my account because account was created on USA IP and Billing country and card is Indian?

Please reply, appreciate your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sphere p
December 2016

Adwords Billing Country

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you are setting up an AdWords account from US but your billing details(address and bank) are associated with India then choose India as billing country and continue with INR or USD/any other.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Adwords Billing Country

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

If you are able to verify the card then there will be no such issue. You can manage your AdWords account worldwide and opt any billing location and currency.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Adwords Billing Country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Archit,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

So let me say What I understand.

Im in USA I create my campaign and in billing and currency I can choose indian billing and there will be no problem? it is my own account in india 

so there will be no issues if I use US IP to create adowrds and indian billing?

Adwords Billing Country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Archit please check this 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6366753?hl=en&ref_topic=6375057

From the drop-down menu, select the country or territory where your billing address is located. Your billing country determines the billing options that are available for your location and currency.

they are talking about location which means if I M in USA I have to select USA billing only?

Pelase clears this.

THanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sphere p
December 2016

Adwords Billing Country

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

If you are setting up an AdWords account from US but your billing details(address and bank) are associated with India then choose India as billing country and continue with INR or USD/any other.

Regards

Adwords Billing Country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Archit,

Last question when I setup the account on first page can I put indian number and then indian billing and IP will be USA

Adwords Billing Country

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Yes, you can use but make sure that the number is activated. In case if any verification code is needed in the future to verify your account, you can access it.

Regards

Adwords Billing Country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Archit