2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adwords Analytics Integration Issue

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I linked my ad word account with Analytic .But My bounce rate data is not populating ?

Means If I check in Google analytic It show me bounce rates for all Paid keywords (Adwords) but As ad word is linked in Adword Interface it still shows 0% bounce rate ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Analytics Integration Issue

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Aamir,

There could be a couple things preventing you from viewing Google Analytics data (like bounce rate) in Google AdWords. Here are my troubleshooting questions:

• Is auto-tagging enabled in AdWords? This is required to import Analytics data to AdWords.
  • Are you importing the correct Analytics view? Many Analytics properties have multiple views so ensure that you link to the correct one AND select "import site metrics".
  • Are you viewing a valid date range in AdWords? When you link AdWords to Analytics to pull in engagement metrics like bounce rate they are NOT populated retroactively.
    • This means that if you linked AdWords to Analytics on July 20th you would be unable to view bounce rate at the keyword level in AdWords for July 9th
    • Also note that engagement metrics like bounce rate don't populate at the keyword level in AdWords for the current day (at least in my accounts)

Hope this helps,

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.