AdWords
6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account and uselss support

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I made an account in Feb and it was fine for 2-3 days when it first went under review for billing, then after 5 days came out of review and the same thing happened after a day or two and now the frequency is at the level where my account starts for 2-4 hrs and then is under review, i have not made a single sale and have almost lost $200.

the support when i call them are useless as they say that is is system generated and cant do anything i talked to a supervisor once and he called me back and resolved the issue and again the same thing happened, called back and they became rude with me using statements such as we have 1000s of customers and the supervisor is busy in a meeting so cant come on call.

last night talked to one supervisor who told me that he will resolve the issue and assured me that he will give me a call  in the next 24hrs and guess what he was OFF today and no call or followup, when i called and wanted to talk to a supervisor as the last one said that just talk to a supervisor and he will help you guess what again...they all left early and my account is still under review, would like to mention that my account was activated for 5 hrs and got 13 clicks when i was not available and again when i made a payment it went under review.

please can someone please help me really desperate !!! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Am still waiting for a reply, my account was activated again yesterday waiting for it to go under review back again in a few hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And its under review again congrats google awesome services!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

its been 3 days and no one has replied even here can someone please assist me ?