AdWords
3.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Suspended Immediately Upon Creation of 1st campaign and Giving Credit Card Info

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Incredible as it seems to me, Google suspended  my adwords account as soon as I created my first campaign and put in a credit card! This reduces my trust in them to -1. They are behaving like identity thieves! I get quite a bit of folks to come in via Facebook ads; thought I would expand to include Google ads...BAD IDEA! wasted 2 hours, missed a service call, and had my account suspended for no evident reason. Can anyone explain why I should waste another second in this futile effort? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael B
June 2017

Re: Adwords Account Suspended Immediately Upon Creation of 1st campaign and Giving Credit Card Info

Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

Didn't you say the issue was resolved, that the suspension was lifted?

View solution in original post

Adwords Account Suspended Immediately Upon Creation of 1st campaign and Giving Credit Card Info

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

Has your website or your credit card been associated with any other AdWords account in the past? Is it possible via someone else?

Re: Adwords Account Suspended Immediately Upon Creation of 1st campaign and Giving Credit Card Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nope. As soon as I transferred the campaign to Bing, the suspension went
away... Hmmmmm

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to talk on some serious issue! I know a guy who never pay for Adwords! Using someone else invoice adword account!
He is spending in 5 figure daily plz can u stop doing illegal thing? 😞 because of people like him we suffer
anyway to report that? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
call em up!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> I have every right to post, as it is my true experience with my first adwords campaign <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> I am super offended by your comment, and ask you to remove it. No more time to waste on this topic. 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, as it was a personal attack and not a constructive discussion about an AdWords issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What does this have to do with my post? 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, as it was a personal attack.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Well calling Rob an asshole will certainly not want any of us to help you.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Michael,

My apologies. I thought it was you who made that comment - I neglected to check the username.

I've removed my comment. I suggest you do the same.