AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Account Manager Not Responding to my emails

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi There,

Ive had my Adwords set up for a few months now and just recently I received a call from a lady saying her name was Becky Ha from Google. 

At the time of the call, I was doing quite well on google Adwords and despite my costs being quite high, the jobs were coming through. This particular lady told me she could help me with my account(no log in details were exchanged) and said she could help me with lowering my expenditure quite significantly.

I accepted her offer and she also gave me her email address incase I needed to contact her and/or edit my campaign. Since these changes my phone has stopped ringing and my costs are still the same. I'm quite suspicious that this may have been a hoax call by a fellow competitor? I have sent Becky about 5 or 6 emails over the last 3 weeks and I have had not one single reply.

Is there anyone that can confirm that Becky Ha actually works for google?

Thanks in advance

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

I doubt it... the fake "I'm from Google and I'm here to help you" call is the oldest one in the book.  But I do not have a Google directorySmiley Happy

Always ask for their email address, location, and phone #.  A real Googler will have no problem with that. 

It's worth going through because on the occasions when it really is Google calling, they are always a pleasure to work with. I can't even think of an exception.

hth

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Damien G

You check the email if if it was @Google.com or not. You should not provide any detail to any person if it is not from google domain.

Regards

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes her email is becky.ma@google.com

Strange that she won't reply to my emails but was so helpful on the phone.

I can't tell you how frustrating it is! I just want to go back to how my ad use to be!!!!

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Damien -- I'm sure Becky would appreciate it if you would delete her email address from your post.  This is a public web page accessible from the www. 

Google employees are assigned to different duties and schedules, they are not necessarily always going to be accessible just because they contacted you once.  If you refer to the "Gear" icon, there should be several ways of reaching Google though.