4.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adword urgent help needed I'm absolutely baffled.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Basically I created a new campaign a few days a go for my website it was working but my CTR was under 1% so I decided to do some research, I then deleted all my ad groups and started a fresh making improvements as I went along (that was this morning) now I have everything active with the correct keywords and extensions and multiple ad groups and nothing is getting any hits, not even when I search for my keywords, baring in mind that these same keyboards were generating impressions over the last few days.

One thing did happened I had to update my card as a payment didn't go through but that was updated a few hours ago.

My daily budget is £40 and my bids are well over the google recommended bid amounts.

can someone help me? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adword urgent help needed I'm absolutely baffled.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joshua M if you've created new Ads it's possible they're still awaiting approval and in any case, AdWords statistics are not real-time, so it's not uncommon to have to wait a while before you see any impressions/clicks.  If all the Ads are approved, check your targeting settings to make sure you haven't specified too small a geographical and/or demographic target.  Make sure your Ads are scheduled to run (if using a custom schedule) and that the Campaign(s) themselves haven't ended or are pending a start date.

You can use the Ad Preview tool to check whether your Ads are actually showing and this tool will also give you information on any problems that might exist (it's under the Tools menu - Ad Preview and Diagnosis).

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Adword urgent help needed I'm absolutely baffled.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ive tried add preview and nothing is showing up I get this for every keyword I enter 

my account health is 100% I'm baffled, everything is set up all my keywords, ad extensions, ad groups everything