AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adword campaign visibility

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear,

we have played Google ad-word campaign for same domain in different google accounts one by one, but we get less visibility of my ads in search engine. I can't understand what happened, because i was doing high bid on every keywords.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adword campaign visibility

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
First of all, why are you using different Google Adwords account, this won't make any difference to the performance of your campaign. You need to optimise your campaign/s once set to improve Imprs, CTR, Clicks, Conversion, Ad Rank, Quality Score and more.

Adwords won't make any difference to your SEO rankings visibility in the search engines.

Also bidding high is the wrong strategy to get higher Ad Rank. Your keywords, ads & landing page must show the same keywords or solution which the visitor is searching for.

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks sir

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Note: Using multiple accounts to promote the same products to the same targeted audience is a violation of the Policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’