AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adword account suspended due to affiliate spam Customer id : 780-951-9957

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google account got suspended due to Affiliate spam, and while having a conversation with Google adword team, they suggest to provide the Authorisation letter from the affiliate site owner. I have already provided the authorisation letter to the Google Adword team. But still the account in suspended. It's been a week now. 

Please suggest what else Adword team need. I have already raised the issue couple of time, Fill the form but still no luck. Can anyone suggest me what else we have to do to remove the suspension. 

Note: This is not the New Google adword account.

And we are not promoting the affiliate site for the first time. 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mujahid s,

Since we are a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access your account. And we are not able to offer assistance with billing or suspensions. You will need to interact with Google AdWords support.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We already had a words with Adwords team they are only saying, you account is suspended due to Affiliate policy spam. Nothing else. When i asked them to give me more information about affiliate spam or what I did wrong in my account. They are just telling me read the affiliate spam policy. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

In the most basic sense, this refers to an advertiser using AdWords to bring traffic to a website that houses links to another website or product with affiliate payments systems (getting paid to generate traffic). It could be on your actual ad's landing page and it could be on another webpage on your website. 

AdWords is not ideal for all products or services and is a advertising system best suited for actual businesses where the they sit at the end of the sales funnel... meaning the ad brings traffic to the final destination of the web, and the only sales funnel step left is checkout, phone call, web form completion, or a visit to a physical location. There should be no reason or way for the traffic to need to go to another website after landing from the ad. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

We guys are only promoting our affiliate products page in Google adwords. Below is the url which we guys are promoting.

http://www.amazon.in/HyperX-Cloud-Stinger-Gaming-Headphones/dp/B01L2ZRYVE/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF...

http://www.amazon.in/Kingston-HyperX-240GB-Solid-Adapter/dp/B00KW3MT7W/?tag=kingston170-21

http://www.amazon.in/Kingston-240GB-SUV400S37-240G-Internal/dp/B01FJ4UL2S/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=146...

https://www.flipkart.com/computers/~kingston-hard-drives/pr?sid=6bo&ocmpid=BrandAd_Kingston_Harddriv...

Also will you please help me understand what is "explicit permission of the affiliate program owner"? Is that mean authorisation letter, Trademark letter or something else? 

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Mujahid, did you ever get this issue resolved?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.