AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Advertise for a retail

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, i would like to advertise for a local retail store who has no online payment system or traditional ecommerce system. Only cash on or hand delivery. So they want me to help them promoting their products on google display network. If i advertise their website on my account, will that be a problem? If i asked them to signed up for google merchant, will that help?

Would like to know more about this.

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Advertise for a retail

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

- I would not recommend to advertise them on your own account, I always create new account for each of my clients and give them admin rights. 

- I don't think you would be able to run Google Shopping campaigns, one of the requirements is: 

• Ensure that the product can be purchased online for the submitted price

https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7052112?visit_id=1-636229424460677372-710690754&rd=1

- Based on my experience most of the targeting methods available on Google Display network are not giving good results for ecommerce projects, try running Search campaigns + Search remarketing and Display Remarketing campaign. 

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Advertise for a retail

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi alexey, thanks for reply. The problem.is the store owner don't own a credit card so no way no making payments for him. So is there anyway I (my account) be associate with his account as advertiser, so I can pay on his behalf plus run the campaign as well?

As for google mechant I know we can't run ads directly, but no harm to try display & search network.

Thanks in advance