2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Adsense/adwowrd issue with redirecting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, so recetly I found nee issue with my adsense on Android phone. 

Basicly you can find a topic about that issue here:!msg/adsense/V45iOMFKmP...

As I have mentioned my post:

Long story short: It looks like adsense issue. I recorded video of it how I got this redirect replicated:

Look at time 1:30. Under navigation bar is ad for android 6 phablet from gearbest. Its ok. After refreshing the page, ad banner looks like it fails to load and all of a sudden, redirection happens.

Solution? Propably to reset your unique google advertising id is the only way.

Later on, i tried to reset my advertising id, and it didnt help. I cant even block this ad-redirecting me, because it happens so fast.

Any idea hiw to solve it? I have already been rediceted from running android apk that is using adsense too. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Šimon K,

That is interesting. Could be a bug that needs sorted out? @MosheTLV have you seen anything like this or think it should be reported as a bug?

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile

Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Šimon K
October 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This issue didn't let me sleep tight so I have been looking for solution.

I found that on several web-forums from Czech Republic people are already discussing about this issue as well. 

Since I have Galaxy S7 Edge and this issue appears only on android phones (as mentioned others as well), only one that was left to do was to Sign off and in again to personalise ads in Google settings-Ads and reset ID. 

BUT... since in S7 Edge (android 6.0) is no easy way to get to "Google settings", I had to install this app from play store:

After I signed off and in for ads-personalization, reset my ID, all works fine.