AdWords
3.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ads stopped running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

About 4 hours ago my ads are stopped running no impressions no clicks no conversions. Please help me

2 Expert replyverified_user

Ads stopped running

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Some time data for impression/clicks get delayed and will update in some time.

What type of campaign are you running with some additional details? Did you make any changes to your Adwords account or website recently?

I recommend that you use the Ad preview tool for every keyword (If you are on search campaign), with the different combination of location/device (as you are targeting). At least this tool will give you the better explanation, why your ads are not showing or showing. Check for every keyword.

https://adwords.google.com/anon/AdPreview?lang=en&loc=1007765&device=30000

Highlighted

Ads stopped running

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

First thing to check is your billing - has a payment failed? Or had you hit your daily budget at the time the ads stopped running? 

Then check to see if your ads have been reviewed and have suddenly been disapproved...

If you are not the only person with access to the account, check the change history - what did they do!? ;-)

Check automated rules that might have triggered pausing campaigns.

And check for any scheduling that might stop ads running.

These things don't happen out of the blue - although I know it feels like it - something happened, it can just take a little time to figure out what sometimes...