2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Ads disapproved because of capitalization

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My ads have been disapproved because they have capitalization. The only word that has capitalization is AR because my client's app is an augmented reality (abbreviated AR) app.

The thing is AR is an acronym and all acronyms are capitalized, so I think this should be allowed to be written in big letters. Should I contact adwords ads support and ask direct to them or someone can suggest me another way to get these ads approved?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author HomeBA A
August 2016

Re: Ads disapproved because of capitalization

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Indeed, if this is the only capitalization within the ad text , call support and explain the issue and ask them to resubmit the ad.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

ask Google for an ad review, but the easy work around is using the words and not the acronyms. Google does not allow EXCESSIVE CAPITALIZATION

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
yeah, but the problem is that writing Augmented reality is a bit too long in a headline of 25 characters.
I contacted the support and they allowed AR to promote.
Thx all