AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Adowords Editor: I can't change start and finish dates

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have windows 10 and my computer is a Lenovo Yoga 900. When I use adwords editor i can't change start and end dates (neither in campaigns, sitelinks, callouts, etc). I think it's a problem of the resolution of the computer or the setup of the PC, but i can't solve it! Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matias D
October 2016

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Try this. Go to Control Panel > Region and Language > Formats. For Short Date, choose any format that represents months as numbers (as opposed to month names); in other words, a format that contains M or MM, but not MMM or MMMM. Hit OK to close the dialog, then close and restart Editor.

Editor has a difficulty parsing dates that use non-numeric representation for months.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Once you have started a campaign, the "Start Date" selection option is deactivated. 

To change the end date, suggest you use a browser to login to your campaign, try to change it that way.  Just login to your account at google.com/adwords

hth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your answer, but i know that. I'm talking about new (or old) campaigns, sitelinks, callouts, and every date that could be changed from the adwords editor. It seems to be a problem with the setup of the PC, because when i select a date it's picked.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matias D
October 2016

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Try this. Go to Control Panel > Region and Language > Formats. For Short Date, choose any format that represents months as numbers (as opposed to month names); in other words, a format that contains M or MM, but not MMM or MMMM. Hit OK to close the dialog, then close and restart Editor.

Editor has a difficulty parsing dates that use non-numeric representation for months.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It worked!!!! Thanks for your help, i was wasting a lot of time creating the campaigns with an specific start date from the online platform.

THANKS! THNAKS! THANKS! THANKS!