AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Add a payment method

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi

I am new adword User , I have payment problem in my account. I have added debit card and cvc but the system is showing invalid cvc. I have enterd many time my correct cvc but it is not clearing. Please help me to make the payment .20170416_124028.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Add a payment method

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Extreme f,

if the verification code of your card keeps being rejected, there isn't much we can help you here in this community. The glitch might obviously be at your bank or at Google's payment processor, more probably in the connection between them. Or your card may have expired. You may want to contact the bank or - if you wish - you can also contact AdWords customer service, with your complaint. Click the cogwheel in the top right corner of your AdWords account and select HELP. You'll be offered various ways to contact them.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

payment

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hi

I am new to Adwords, I have just created account for youtube channel promotion and had added my debit card to the system but the cvc i am entering is correct according to my card but google system is showing it invalid . Also when i re-enter payment it always show verify your payment and fix it. When I click on payment option it is accepting card but cvc entered is showing invalid please help me. I am new user to google ad words.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Add a payment method

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Extreme f,

if the verification code of your card keeps being rejected, there isn't much we can help you here in this community. The glitch might obviously be at your bank or at Google's payment processor, more probably in the connection between them. Or your card may have expired. You may want to contact the bank or - if you wish - you can also contact AdWords customer service, with your complaint. Click the cogwheel in the top right corner of your AdWords account and select HELP. You'll be offered various ways to contact them.

Best,

Lakatos

Add a payment method

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Extreme f,

This is an open forum and none of us has access to your account and payment info. That's the reason for which we cannot help. You should comply with what you were told above and contact AdWords directly.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: Add a payment method

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,Lakatos

Thanks for reply, I have noticed your point and would inform you that my debit card is new I have got it from bank one month before and also I have used it at various shopping and other sites but in adword only it is being unable to process and as per your advice i have contacted bank also but everything is fine and on other side i am unable to contact google customer service and their offical site is not opening at any of my pc. do you have any other option to contact google services.

Thanks 

Add a payment method

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Yeah, it's Easter, a banking holiday period right now. Try it on Apr 18-19.

Lakatos