AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Add a payment method

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi all,

I want to add my credit card into (Payment methods / Add payment method) but this page is in blank, nothing is displayed here, i see the blue line opening and closing but no option to add a card.

I went to settings and look for the enable methods paymants following this post https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Billing/How-do-I-re-enable-my-credit-card-to-pay-for-my-ad... but I dont have this option either

I just clean cockies and cache and nothing, it seems that is impossible to add a credit card

When I create the account I skip to add the credit card, thinking to add it later, now I cant add the card

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Lakatos (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Add a payment method

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Fixed, when you create the adwords account and you skip add your card, it happens that you will not have available add a creddit card, for that you need to go to summary, make a payment, here you have bank transfer and other methods payamts, in the top part of the screen you have the option to switch from those mothods to a credit card

Thanks

View solution in original post

Re: Add a payment method

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @iDownload C,

Are you unable to see this after selecting Payment methods on the left, in the Billing & Payments section?

Capture08march.JPG

Best,

Lakatos

Add a payment method

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, I am am unable so see anything

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Thanks

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

Add a payment method

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @iDownload C,

Just above the blue line there is a drop down arrow(end of the line).

So first you need to select the payment method with this drop down before proceeding to add the card.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Add a payment method

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

There is nothing there, nothing, that is what I am traying to explain, when I click there the blue line comes up but there is no method paymant to select

Please help

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Lakatos (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Add a payment method

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Fixed, when you create the adwords account and you skip add your card, it happens that you will not have available add a creddit card, for that you need to go to summary, make a payment, here you have bank transfer and other methods payamts, in the top part of the screen you have the option to switch from those mothods to a credit card

Thanks

Add a payment method

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Congrats for the solution @iDownload C, and thanks a lot for the valuable input. @Archit and me seldom have to face the same experience ... Smiley Happy

Lakatos

Add a payment method

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am gautam awasthi

Add a payment method

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Gautam A,

This thread is not appropriate for the introduction part.

Use the thread: New to this Community? Introduce yourself

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’