AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Robot clicks are killing my business

Why are the robot clicking so hard to stop. This is giving me bad data and have been putting up with it for 17 years. Costing me money in bad data loss of business. To this day I have DDclick and others giving data that is unusable HOW DO YOU STOP THE TRASH. It looks to me like that the robot click are a part of the system a round and a round feeding off the clicks are BS  an excuse for charging for ADS cost, the clicks cost with keywords cost all fake     

Robot clicks are killing my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why are the robot clicking so hard to stop. This is giving me bad data and have been putting up with it for 17 years. Costing me money in bad data loss of business. To this day I have DDclick and others giving data that is unusable HOW DO YOU STOP THE TRASH. It looks to me like that the robot click are a part of the system a round and a round feeding off the clicks are BS  an excuse for charging for ADS cost, the clicks cost with keywords cost all fake     

AdWords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Loring, 

Could you please provide more details about your concerns?  Specifically, are you concerned about your keywords being triggered by irrelevant searches, or are you referring to irrelevant site placements on the display network?