AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords 'start exam ' button not responding

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why adwords 'start exam ' button not responding? Someone please respond if they encountered the same.To take exam.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alan George
August 2016

Re: AdWords 'start exam ' button not responding

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Andy and Alan,

As I said earlier in Andy's other topic, yesterday I launched the AdWords Fundamentals exam and even answered the first 2 questions, so as to test it. It worked pretty fine at my end. Note though that my location is outside the UK.

Chances are patience is our best option currently since Andy did the reporting.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same problem, think it's a UK only issue. Have contacted Google who say they are looking into it but don't hold your breath!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alan George
August 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Andy and Alan,

As I said earlier in Andy's other topic, yesterday I launched the AdWords Fundamentals exam and even answered the first 2 questions, so as to test it. It worked pretty fine at my end. Note though that my location is outside the UK.

Chances are patience is our best option currently since Andy did the reporting.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's not only a UK issue I am facing the same in India. In fact I am facing the same as I write this reply, I just did try to take up the exam, but the button is still not working I have tried it on the laptop and mobile phone. I

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Abhishek,

You are advised to try changing the language setting from English(United Kingdom) to the English(United States). It seems to have worked out for many.

Check out also this thread:

*** The Fundamentals Adwords Exam is not working ***
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Account-Issues/The-Fundamentals-Adwords-Exam-is-no...

Best,
Lakatos

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
I had this issue last year in Canada. I Called Google Partners support and someone was able to look into the exact cause of this for me and help me get this fixed. I tried to find the Number for you, but it appears I have misplaced it.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Thank you, Terry. Your post is highly appreciated. You perhaps recall what the exact cause was?

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner
I do not know exactly. the Google Partners assistant did something and asked me to log out and in again, nothing changed at that time but the following day it worked fine. I have always accredited the worker but I suppose it could have been time. Sorry I could not be more help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
if you have selected uk eng switch it to us otherwise the opposite. It
worked for me.