AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords sign up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I just started adwords account so I can link other adword accounts with other Google services, like GA or SC. Unfortunately I can't continue without entering billing info. In our company we have accounts which do ads and accounts which help managing the account (connecting with other services, etc.). I just need to be able to access adwords account (create without billing) unfortunately there is no way back. Chat is not working, even if Google has Chat option in the help section, which is obviously misleading. So I can't actually contact Google about this issue and get help. Frustrating. Bad service structure. I though Google can do better then providing misleding chat links, or a loop sign up option. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roman B
October 2016

AdWords sign up

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Roman,

I think you started an "normal" Adwords account instead of a AdWords manager account (MCC). You can find more information on the help center on how to create this account. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en

~ Luc

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Roman B
October 2016

AdWords sign up

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Roman,

I think you started an "normal" Adwords account instead of a AdWords manager account (MCC). You can find more information on the help center on how to create this account. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en

~ Luc

Re: AdWords sign up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Luc,

thank you for the answer. In the end I used a different email address and established MCC account according to your advice. Now everything works.

Also later on I found a way to go aroung the billing - there is an option to use transfer insteead of using card, which actually allowed me to go through the process and use AdWords for the tools and probably even for linking, whch I didn't need anymore thanks to the MCC account.

R.

AdWords sign up

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Google provides excellent telephone support.  If you are in another country just use Skype with a couple of bucks in the account to direct dial Google's US toll-free AdWords telephone support.  6am-5pm Pacific Daylight time.  They are always quite helpful.

Also a possible work-around for you: use your own credit card on the account, but first set your daily ad spend to $1. If you just want to get around the billing info barrier, until your company can enter their information.

AdWords sign up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Pls assist me

AdWords sign up

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.